LIGHT & FAST CONNECTION
Global access to internal,
FULL DESKTOP EXPERIENCE
Secure Citrix remote desktop with full access.
Your SecureID is required for all Remote Services
When to use MITRE Connect services
There are several options for you to connect back to MITRE and they can be applied depending on your situation:
VPN: The best solution whenever possible because it extends full network access to your laptop.
MBridge: If you are on a non-MITRE system or behind a sponsor firewall that blocks VPN and you need a full desktop, one of the MBridge services is the right choice. MBridge’s virtual desktop has all the features of a standard MITRE system. Custom software is not available.
- MBridge 2: Uses the Citrix client to connect for a full virtual desktop experience.
- MBridge Web: Uses an HTML 5 compatible browser (IE 11, Chrome, Firefox) to allow you to connect to a virtual desktop without using the Citrix client.
Remote Access Portal (RAP): Ideal for restricted environments or systems and high-latency locations.
Browser-based access to internal services depending on the type of machine being used.
- Non-MITRE systems are given limited access to core applications.
- MITRE systems using RAP: You will have full access to the MII but recommended only if VPN isn’t possible.
I cannot connect to the Internet.
Since the implementation of AlwaysOn, you must first VPN to MITRE before you can connect to the internet.
AlwaysOn means that your MITRE computer will always be on the MITRE network, even when you are working on it away from MITRE.
If you are having issues VPNing to MITRE, use a non-MITRE device and connect to RAP or MBridge. After logging on, FastJump alwayson and review the FAQs or contact the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
VPN Certificate Validation Failure
If you receive the following error when attempting to VPN, contact the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
What if I forget my SecurID?
If you have forgotten or lost your token, please call the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
My Windows Password isn’t working.
If you need to reset your MITRE Windows password, please call the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
Please note: After the reset you will be able to access the Remote Access Portal or MBridge and logon to the MITRE Domain. But if you are having any issues with PointSec, please contact the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
How do I get the VPN software?
On your MITRE-owned computer only, log on to the MITRE Remote Access Portal using your SecurID to download the MITRE VPN client. If you need assistance installing the client, contact the Corporate Help Desk at 1-866-648-7343.
VPN Configuration from Sponsor Location
If you are using the VPN client from behind a firewall (the typical case when you’re on a sponsor network), that firewall needs to be modified to allow VPN traffic to pass. Information on the firewall network requirements can be found on the VPN web collection on the MII (FastJump VPN).
Remote Access Portal Tools
These services and more are available once you log into the Remote Access Portal:
- Outlook Web Access
- Look & Book
- Reservations @MITRE
- Research Guides
- Remote Desktop Web RDP
- Help Desk Hours:
- Mon-Fri, 7am to 6pm EST, except holidays.
- Mon-Thur, 6pm to 9pm EST. Leave a message and your call will be returned by an on-call agent as soon as possible.
- Corporate Security Service Center: 781-271-2121
- Travel Service Help Line:
- Atlas Travel:
- Outside U.S.: 1-508-488-1377
- ($20 per call between 11 p.m. – 8 a.m. EST)
- Overseas (call collect): 314-513-0802